Monday, March 18, 2013

Global SeniorCare logos...

Any time I start on a new brand, I work up a variety of ideas to present to the client. In this case, it has to appeal to seniors, first and foremost. Then it has to look the part for their adult children. I like to run my ideas by people in the appropriate age groups to see if I'm hitting the mark. I also show logos for certain businesses to people in that field to see if it appeals to them. It's all part of a feasibility study to make the company successful. Branding is key, so due diligence is important when you are thinking of a new business, or just a brand refresh for your existing company. I can do that for you, or guide you down the right path to researching your client base before you invest in a complete brand package. I look forward to working you through this sometimes complicated but valuable process!


No comments:

Post a Comment