Tuesday, February 19, 2013

New branding for SharptonCreative

This was a difficult decision... to rebrand myself. With all the cool ideas I had rattling around in my head, narrowing it down to this one was tough, but I'm excited about it. Its bold and strong, and can be used in a number of applications. It works well in black and white and can be used for embroidery and screen printing. These are the things I think about when creating a new brand for anyone. I ask them what all the applications will be before I begin the design process. This way there are no surprises in the end. Talk to me about a new brand development, or just a brand refresh. You'll be amazed at how just cleaning up your current logo can make you look better.

and... the main reason I'm posting this here, even though it's right up top, is so I can use it as an icon on Facebook. (the tricks you have to use!)



No comments:

Post a Comment